Create feature-rich *Accordion Controls* for your web pages with minimal effort and coding, through a user-friendly Windows interface to the popular jQuery open source library!
* Rich and powerful Interface!
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Create cross-browser jQuery accordions to display content when visitors click on (or even mouse over!) page elements (accordion headers) of your choice.
* Use text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash, or whole pages (AJAX, URL) as content in your accordions.
* Create projects fast by using ready-made examples.
* Edit the style of your accordions through CSS ("css accordions").
* Position your accordions easily on page, with many options: 1. Insert into (or replace) a page element (div, span, td, etc.) OR image (img) of your choice. 2. "Float" relative to any corner of the browser window OR a page element OR an image.
* Use 3 methods to populate your accordion control with content: by the project itself, a UL/LI structure or DIV elements located on page.
* Add dynamic content through AJAX ("ajax accordions").
* Use multiple accordions on the same page (with same or different styling).
* Set the accordion panes as co-dependent (only 1 pane open) OR totally independent (any number of panes open).
* Use a variety of Show/Hide effects.
* Make the accordion behave as a "SlideShow".
* Create both vertical and horizontal accordions, with headers on any side (Top, Bottom, Left, Right).